Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Daily Miracles

     By a miracle we do not mean some atrange happening unknown to scientific procedure. Read the dictionary and you will find that a miracle is defined as some great and wonderful quality that can be brought to pass.
     The great people of the world are miracle-makers. When I flew from California one time, the president of the airline was aboard my plane and I had a very interesting talk with him. He's an engineer and I asked hime to define an engineer.
     He replied, "Well, I"ll do that on this basis: The difficult we do immediately. miracles take just a little longer!'
     The miracle is a cast of mind, which is well described, I think, in a statement from the 62nd Psalm: Wait thou only upon God; for my expectation is from him. Expect great things from God and you will receive great things from God . This is the basic principle known as the miracle principle. And those who live on the miracle principle have miracles popping up in their lives constantly.
     I have said this time in time again, it feels so good to share it with you. Linda G..

No comments:

Post a Comment